Jul 15th, 2014
Author: CrossFit CDR
Category: CDR Community
In union there is strength.
-Aesop, Greek Story Teller
So…what’s the deal with Kill Cliff?!
I mean I know it tastes good, but does Kill Cliff really help with post-wod recovery?
Kill Cliff was actually created from a former Navy SEAL who wanted a better way to recover from his daily workouts rather than having to resort to pain meds and caffeine. He knew that commercial sports and energy drinks were missing key ingredients to make them important in the recovery process. He wanted to make a drink with actual functional ingredients that were healthy and that also tasted great. He partnered with top athletes and experts in the beverage industry and viola, Kill Cliff was born!
Key Recovery Ingredients
- Vitamins B, C, and E –>provides antioxidants for muscle repair and enhances energy
- Electrolytes–> rehydrates the body for optimal recovery during long workouts
- Ginger Root–> acts as an anti-inflammatory and aids in joint health
- Green Tea Extract–> provides antioxidants to prevent cell damage from strenuous workouts
- Ginseng Root Powder--> supports your immune system, improves mood, and increases endurance
- Bromelain and Serrapeptase–> these enzymes work to help relieve pain, swelling, and edema
Make sure to grab a Kill Cliff before, during, or after your WOD to reap the benefits of this powerful recovery drink!
Workout of the Day
Skill: OHS Max (Good Form ONLY)
WOD: Re-Test Open Workout 14.3
AMRAP 8 Minutes
10 Deadlifts #135/95
15 Deadlifts #185/135
20 Deadlifts #225/155
25 Deadlifts #275/185
30 Deadlifts #315/205
Sign up for class here!