Mar 5th, 2014
Author: CrossFit CDR
Category: CDR Community
“Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.”
Events and Updates!
- CDR Kids: Starting next week, we will be having CDR Kids every Wednesday from 4:00-4:45 and every Thursday from 3:30-4:15.
- Child Care: Starting next week, we will be providing child care every Tuesday and Thursday at the 9 am class only! If anyone has any child gates that we could use, it would be greatly appreciated.
- “Bring a Friend” Day: Next Thursday March 13th, we will be having another chance for you to bring a friend to CrossFit CDR! It’s always fun to have your friends join in on all the fun and sweat! Please have them sign up for a class time here.
- Optional Class Times: On the whiteboard are three new optional class times that we could potentially offer. If you are interested in working out at any one of these times, please write your name on the board. For Sunday afternoon, please write your name and what time you would prefer.
- Inner Box Battle Registration Donation: For those of you participating in this year’s IBB, please make your checks payable to: The Kevin Ogar Recovery Fund. Please give your checks to Jenny or a coach ASAP!
Workout of the Day