Dec 10th, 2013
Author: CrossFit CDR
Category: CDR Community
Christmas Time is Here!
Christmas is in just 16 days and CDR has some great gifts for you or your favorite crossfitter!
- Personal Training: We have gift certificates for personal training that would make a great holiday gift for anyone who wants to get better at their olympic lifts, gymnastics, endurance, or speed. Our coaching staff are ready and excited to meet your own personal goals! To get more information on ordering a gift certificate and specific rates email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Apparel: This Thursday we will be getting in a new shipment of ladies tanks and both men’s/women’s sweatshirts with fresh new designs! Make sure to grab these up before they sell out!
- Supplements and Gear: These gifts make a great stocking stuffer, and we have new boxes of A3, Vega pre-workout, SFH protein powder and fish oil, belts in various sizes and wrist wraps in a wide range of colors! These are essential for recovery and support before, during, and after workouts!
- Reebok Shoes: Nanos and lifting shoes are a great gift for any crossfitter looking to add support and comfort to their wods and lifts. If anyone has not yet tried the lifting shoes, they offer great stability when under heavy loads and can help in getting you that PR! If you order shoes through CDR, you will receive a 20% discount!
- Food Challenge: With the New Years right around the corner, a personal 4-week challenge with T-mac would be a great gift for someone wanting to drop some weight, get lean, and get fit! Email T-mac or Jenny for more details.
Workout of the Day
Skill: 3 Rnds
5 BJs #36″/30″
10 Ring Push-Ups
WOD: 5 RFT
2 rope climbs
5 Snatches #115/75 Adv=135/95
9 Shoulder to Overhead
Sign up for class here!
HEATERS WILL BE HERE FRIDAY FOR THE ANNIVERSARY PARTY!
This Saturday Dec. 14th:
- There will be no 6 am group class
- Jacob will be hosting an Olympic Lifting seminar at 8am-9am, no group class at 8 am
- There will be CDR-dio at 9 am and group class at 10 am