May 27th, 2013
Author: CrossFit CDR
Category: CrossFit CDR
A GOOD WEEK
We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! We had so much fun with all 90 of you at our Memorial Day WOD!
Let’s enjoy the rest of this week to the fullest! Let’s take the time to do the things that matter to us (no matter how simple)! Write it down…
- Invite a friend over for dinner (make this….your friend will love you)
- Ride your bike to WOD (see Jeff Padgett below for inspiration…)
- Drink water….lots of it
- Be on time to 15 minutes prior : )
- Rest well: read your favorite book
- Toss a frisbee in the backyard
- Listen to some music (while MWODing)
- Sleep more!
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
Strength: 1 push press & 1 push jerk (heavier than last week)
WOD: Sequence goes as follows of row then double unders….
- 3 X 10 bent over row
- 3 X 15 hip extension
SIGN UP FOR CLASS HERE