Jan 9th, 2013
Author: CrossFit CDR
HYDROSTATIC BODY FAT TESTING
The Hydrostatic Body Composition Testing truck will be at CrossFit CDR on Sunday and Monday. We highly recommend that you have your body fat percentage measured to assist in setting realistic goals. Members who have participated in the past have found the results to be enlightening.
This test is included in the Get Fit, Get Lean, and Get Yoked Challenge registrations. Challengers need to sign up for a testing time. Arrive 10 minutes early for your before photos!
Non-challenge participants are encouraged to get tested. The cost is $75 for two tests. The second testing sessions will be February 9th and 10th.
What you need to know:
- Don’t eat 2 hours before your testing time (liquids are ok)
- No hair care products
- If you are testing after your WOD, allow yourself enough time to take a shower before your test
- Wear a swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Accounts will be charged $75 testing fee (for non-challenge participants)
- The test area is private, only you and the tester will be in the room. The whole process takes about 10 minutes. The test itself takes only a few seconds.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
Strength: back squat
WOD: 32 Rounds of Tabata
- dead hang pull ups
- push ups
- sit ups
Sign up for class here.
View WOD results and claim your profile here.