Oct 12th, 2012
Author: CrossFit CDR
Category: CrossFit CDR
Kale is SUPERFOOD! In shakes, sautes, salads, soups, stews, any way you like it, you can’t deny the benefits!
1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat.
2. Kale is high in iron.
3. Kale is high in Vitamin K.
4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants.
5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food.
6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support.
7. Kale is high in Vitamin A.
8. Kale is high in Vitamin C.
9. Kale is high in calcium.
10. Kale is a great detox food.
Adapted from MindBodyGreen.com. See the original article here.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
“…if you do not constantly test your boundaries, you will never find out what you are capable of.”
Need a little inspiration to try something new this weekend? Check out this article from thecoolhunter.net.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
On the whiteboard.
Sign up for class here.