Oct 23rd, 2016
New changes at CDR- If purchasing any Protien or Vitargo you will need to do it at Coaches desk and you will do it on IPAD where the purchase will go through immediately to your account, no more Tickets. Thank you!!
Starting week 2 of the next 6 weeks of conditioning prep. Let’s do this.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & REMINDERS:
- This Saturday we will be doing the Holloween Throwdown. THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP! Find a partner & put your name on the board!
TIME: 2-6PM for workouts, 6-9PM food & drinks
COST: Teams are asked to bring $100 CASH for their donation
WHO: Please no kids or additional spectators for workouts or BBQ, as we won’t be set up to handle the safety measure for this
QUESTIONS: Contact Coach Daniel for any comments, questions or concerns
DRESS: You must be in costume for the event
WODS: Some workouts will be released, one is written in WHITE INK ON THE BOARD
- NO CLASSES THIS SATURDAY due to setting up for Halloween Throwdown
- Monday 10/31 we will have all classes as normal
- CDR KIDS CLASSES are going great and we are looking for a few more kids in each age group starting next month. So if you are interested please contact Tyler for more info
- ANNIVERSARY PARTY: Sat., Nov. 12th, 6PM, please sign up on the board
Workout of the Day: