New to CrossFit CDR?
Work one-on-one, or in a small group with a CDR coach, for 4 to 6 sessions to learn all of the foundational CrossFit movements. The number of sessions depends on your current skill and ability level. Foundations takes approximately 2 weeks to complete and you’ll be ready to join regular group classes.
Foundation Program – includes 4 to 6 1-hour sessions, 1 food consult with CDR’s Food Coach, CDR shirt or tank top, CDR workout journal
After you complete your Foundation program, choose from one of our following memberships
2 days per week
Good plan for individuals already participating in a sport or training program
For example, a runner who is already on a training program to improve race times but wants to improve strength and power.
3 days per week
Good plan for people looking to decrease body fat and increase muscle & strength
Perfect for people with busy schedules and other interests.
*We offer discounts for couples and families
Good plan for competitive athletes
For those looking to compete in CrossFit or other athletic pursuits. Recommended for those with athletic backgrounds and specific athletic goals.
*We offer discounts for couples, families, and students 18 and under.
GRID, OLYMPIC LIFTING, COMPETITION PREP, & GYMNASTICS
Enjoy several class style options with your CDR Membership!
Different levels – RX, Modified, Masters
* CrossFit Kids is a seasonal program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 909.335.6352 for more details.
Legends Class – Included FREE with any CDR Membership
Good for older members looking to improve strength, flexibility and endurance.
While all CDR group classes can be modified for all ages and abilities, Legends provides another safe environment that addresses the unique needs of those with limited mobility. We don’t believe that you’re ever to old to get into great shape. Reverse the effects of aging with expert coaching and nutrition support
- We are Redlands’ Original CrossFit and we have been in business since 2009. With the most experience in the Redlands and surrounding areas we have what it takes to help members improve their level of fitness while staying safe.
- We offer up to 10 different class times a day and over 50 classes a week making it convenient for all different types of schedules and lifestyles. Our classes are led by experienced coaches, including CrossFit Games athletes, who have the ability to offer each member individualized coaching within each group class.
- Our full-time, professional coaches work only for CrossFit CDR. This isn’t a hobby. more+
- Coaches are required to intern alongside one of our head coaches until they can make modifications, identify improper mechanics, and make corrections. Coaches are required to gain at least one new certification per year. more+
- We help members achieve big goals. We coach CrossFit athletes. We coach elderly members who could barely climb the stairs. We coach marathon runners and members recovering from major injury. We measure success by improvement in quality of life. more+
- We offer comprehensive food coaching. In a recent challenge we had 16 members lose a combined 166 pounds in 28 days. That is an average of more than 10 pounds per person! more+
- We invest in new equipment. We are able to run classes efficiently, without the burden of sharing equipment. more+