Feb 28th, 2014
Author: CrossFit CDR
Category: CDR Community
“The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.”
– Steve Young, NFL quarterback and Superbowl XXIX MVP
Do you need some mental fire for the CrossFit Open?!
Cameron Noerr, a CDR member, has created a supplement called NeuroIgnite
What’s in it?
- L-Tyrosine–>an amino acid, involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter dopamine
- Choline Citrate–> a precursor of neurotransmitters and essential for brain signaling
- Vitamin B6–> involved in neurotransmitter synthesis
- Vitamin C–> involved in neurotransmitter synthesis
What do these do?
- L-Tyrosine and Choline are used by the body for focus, mood stabilization, and the mind-muscle connection
Who can take it?
- Any healthy adult over 18. Do not take if you are pregnant, nursing, or currently taking medications.
How can you take it?
- It can be used for a pre-workout boost by mixing it with your water or protein drink, it can be taken during your workout to help you mentally focus for a long training session, or you can take it in the morning to help you get your mind ready for the day.
- NeuroIgnite is free of caffeine, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, preservatives, stabilizers, and fillers of any kind!
- It comes in a great tasting citrus flavor!
- We now will be offering this product to our members, check for it on our shelves!
Workout of the Day
Wod: Partner Style
150 Wall balls