Sep 21st, 2013
Author: CrossFit CDR
Category: CrossFit CDR
FIRST ANNUAL REDLANDS RUMBLE
Tomorrow is the much anticipated FIRST ANNUAL REDLANDS RUMBLE!! We are expecting more than 600 people at this event! It is going to be full of energy, fun, and good CrossFit competition!
You can pick up lunch from our food vendors (clean options available) and stop by some of our other vendors including, SFH, LuLuLemon, and PuraPharma.
A huge thank you to everyone who has helped with the preparation of this event!!! We appreciate our CDR community so much!!
- CDR members enter for free wearing a new logo CDR shirt
- Children 12 & under are free
- Tickets are no longer available for purchase online, but we will be selling some at the door
- Due to the high volume of people, parking is going to be limited.
- If it is possible for you, please try to carpool with your friends, family, and other CDR members.
- If parking is full in the industrial complex parking lots, please park along Iowa, Citrus, or Park.
Best of luck to all competitors!! You have trained hard, planned well, & now it is time to perform and have some fun! We will be cheering you on and judging you fairly 🙂
CDR Friday Fun Day
Depending on your definition of fun :), here are some videos from today’s Friday Fun Day!
400m Weighted mat carry